- Deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic digital experiences across marketing and product touch points.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, user journeys, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the Google brand spirit.
- Lead and mentor a team of visual designers, information architects, and UX designers. Lead external experience, design, and production agencies.
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing and engineering partners. Distill complex information, strategies, and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience at a creative agency or in-house team.
- Experience with Sketch and similar software. Experience managing a multidisciplinary team.
- URL for an online portfolio of interactive experiences, including web/mobile products/campaigns.
- Experience designing and leading the development of design systems.
- Experience designing and delivering large and small-scale experiences.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer, etc.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends. Understanding of consumer insights and how to apply them to projects.
- Understanding of user research techniques and how they can be applied to problem-solving.
- Understanding of the user-centered design process