Digital Content Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the assigned accounts digital platforms (Website, social platforms).
- Working closely with client’s marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with it’s wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copy writing.
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creating content for the different social media channels and website pages.
- Be able to manage content management system and social platform back-end, and/or train to team or clients.
- Provide performance reports as assigned.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- TOEIC Score 650+ is required.