Full Stack Developer
You will be responsible for create new web, web campaign and/or web application. driving the development of new tools. As a full-stack web engineer you should be comfortable with database architecture, middleware, writing/consuming external APIs, front-end development and the fundamentals of good UI design.
- Minimum 1+ years work experience in website development.
- PHP using framework (Laravel, CodeIgneiter, WordPress or Drupal).
- Experienced with Git source control.
- Experienced with React or Vue.js are plus.
- Be able to do basic server configuration for LAMP stack.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management and project planning.
- New graduate are welcome.