Head of Production
Role & Responsibilities
Heading up the production team and driving business forward this is a broad role that covers both the “delivery / operational aspects” of production team management, but also encompasses the more strategic areas of the overall production offering – the vision, the plan and how they (you) are going to make that happen. Working at a senior level within the agency this is a big role, including;
- Managing, mentoring and developing their team to become the best in the industry
- Overseeing a team of Producers, Creatives and Production Managers
- Implementing systems and procedures to ensure flawless and streamlined delivery across every project
- Ensuring creativity is at the heart of everything they do
- Developing a plan to accelerate even further the growth of their production offering
- Driving technical innovation across the team and throughout the agency
- Allocating event projects to the team
- Overseeing project delivery across the team to ensure production values are maintained and developed even further
- Playing a key role within the senior management team – driving the overall direction of the agency
- Developing “top level” relationships with key suppliers
- Come from an agency background where they have managed a production team that has delivered a wide range of corporate event projects globally.
- Great team management
- Deep production understanding there also has to be the ability to think big, think strategically and have the drive and passion to join a world class agency and help take their production team to even greater heights.
- Must be commercially aware and have proven strengths in budget and P&L management as well as strong stakeholder management skills!